Tuesday, July 26, 2011

2004--Measuring the Fruit of Wholeness

My name is Tom; this is Simple Church Minute.  Today, I'm reading an exerpt from the blog of pollster George Barna, dated May 8, 2011, on "measuring the fruit of wholeness."

(see www.georgebarna.com, posted under Leadership, with the quote being all of the blog except the last paragraph)

You can find out more info on simple/organic church at www.hrscn.org.  You can reach me via my blog, tevyebird.blogspot.com or at (phone).
-------------------------------------------------------------------
This may come across as not being specifically pertinent to the subject of simple/organic church, but the underlying point is--in an institutional church situation the type of caring described, above, is impossible for everyone, as some people will not allow others to know them that well, and the institutional situation inhibits such familiarities' growth, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment