Friday, November 23, 2012

An unintentional hiatus

I haven't written anything new for weeks, because I have been really busy with certain mundane details of life, and I have felt tired (I have been struggling with stamina for a while, as I have written before), and I was reading Sweet & Viola's new book, "Jesus: A Theography".  I will have my review of it on Sunday.  I will give a hint--it's exceptional!

A couple of weeks ago, I had to discontinue my radio program.  Even if, somehow, no one but myself realized that it existed, I believe that it was something the Spirit gave me as a goal, and I got to the end.  What's next, I don't know yet.  I may never know on this earth.  That's not the point.  The point is to follow the Spirit's leading, and leave the results to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment